New Leader Accelerator provides comprehensive web-based onboarding for new leaders. It represents the collective wisdom of highly experienced executive coaches, leadership development professionals, and researchers who have studied the characteristics of successful leaders. We have designed the Accelerator to help you navigate the many challenges you will face in your role by allowing you to tap into a wealth of experience, resources, and knowledge.Learn More
When you purchase New Leader Accelerator, you gain access to learning modules organized around 6 Focus Areas — Position, Self, Team, Stakeholder, Organization, and Supervisor. The learning modules are laid out sequentially across 21 Onboarding Steps which are mapped against 4 Onboarding Phases spanning a one-year timeframe. The learning modules contain links to 40+ New Leader Tools which help the new leader progress through the program.
Features of New Leader Accelerator include:
- 24/7 access for one full year
- 40+ new leader tools (downloadable in Microsoft Word & Excel)
- 21 onboarding steps to guide new leaders through their first year
- A Journey Manager to track progress against the onboarding steps
- New leader coaching tips via e-mail at milestones throughout the onboarding process
- Optional new leader coach to complement the program and provide personalized advisement
Employees are the single biggest investment for most organizations. Smart organizations realize the value of augmenting the experience and abilities of their new leaders with specialized support like New Leader Accelerator to ensure success when transitioning into a new role.
By providing comprehensive web-based onboarding for new leaders, New Leader Accelerator will help your new leaders:
- Identify critical steps they must take to maximize their success
- Negotiate with key stakeholders to achieve results-oriented, rewarding interdependent business relationships
- Build high-performing coalitions of people who achieve business results
- Communicate successfully from a strong leadership platform
- Assess the organization’s culture, assess their own learning needs, and achieve their learning goals